The 2020 Shape Of Love Donation - Bicentennial
Maine celebrates its 200th birthday in 2020, and it's the year of the movie's release, so the "Bicentennial" is a one-of-a-kind package. For your donation of $2020 to Shape Of Love: 200 Years In Maine film project, you'll receive a personal thank you in the mail to confirm your donation and...
- An invitation to join Tonya in the studio for a day of post-production where you can observe film editing, take part in a small group test screening of an early version of the film, and enjoy a meal with Tonya and other personnel. (This will be a Fall 2019 day in the studio in Southern Maine scheduled with you and you may bring a guest.)
In 2020, you will receive:
- Six copies of the pre-release, specially packaged version of the Shape Of Love: 200 Years In Maine film
- Your choice of two commemorative Maine Bicentennial specialty products (Tonya will be in touch with the wonderful options when the film is ready to ship so you can make your choices )
- Two complimentary tickets and invitation to attend a private Shape Of Love Thank You event just before the film is released
- You will also be thanked in the film credits, and if you like, on the official film website.
Additionally, in 2019, you will be among the first to receive two autographed copies of filmmaker Tonya Shevenell's new book, with beautiful Maine-made bookmarks.
Notes: There is only one 2020 Bicentennial donation package available, so if you would like it but prefer to write a check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that it is reserved! Checks can be made to Home Ice Productions and mailed to:
Home Ice Productions Attn: Tonya P.O. Box 10418 Portland, ME 04104.
For more information about the film, please visit the official film website at www.shapeoflove.me