Season of Love - SUMMER! Shape Of Love Film Donation
Because Maine’s four seasons provide a natural rhythm and setting for so many expressions and stories of love, they are a very special part of the Shape Of Love film.
For your $2500 donation, you will receive a personal thank you in the mail from Tonya, as well as quarterly reports on film production and progress, including an invitation to come on a shoot or interview.
In 2020 you'll receive
- A private screening at your home for other suitable location for you and your guests (screen, projector, other audio-visual equipment can be provided). Note: if outside 200 mile radius of Portland, Maine some additional travel expenses may be required.
- Six copies of the pre-release, specially packaged version of the Shape Of Love: 200 Years In Maine film AND a Limited Edition bonus features and footage collection
- A Maine Bicentennial Product Bundle - a variety of products and wares to set you up to celebrate Maine's 200th!
- An invitation to attend a private Shape Of Love Thank You event just before the film is released as filmmaker (Tonya Shevenell's) guests (up to 4 tickets)
- You will be thanked as a Season Of Love sponsor in the film credits, and if you like, on the Shape Of Love official film website.
- Additionally, in 2019, you will receive two autographed copies of filmmaker Tonya Shevenell's new book, with beautiful Maine-made bookmarks.
Notes: There is only one Summer Season Of Love donation package available, so if you would like it but prefer to write a check, please contact email@example.com so that your Season is reserved! Checks can be made to Home Ice Productions and mailed to:
Home Ice Productions Attn: Tonya P.O. Box 10418 Portland, ME 04104.
For more information about the film, please visit the official film website at www.shapeoflove.me