The 1820 Shape Of Love Donation - Statehood
Maine became a State in 1820 and that's a special starting place in the film. In honor of Statehood, here is one-of-a-kind package named for it. For your donation of $1820 to Shape Of Love: 200 Years In Maine film project, you'll receive a personal thank you in the mail to confirm your donation and...
- An invitation to join Tonya for a day of film production where you can observe interviews and other film and photography work; take part in video and/or still photography work if you'd like; and enjoy a meal somewhere on location in Maine with Tonya and other personnel. (To be scheduled in either 2018 or 2019, depending on production calendar and your calendar synching up. You may bring one guest with you.)
In 2020, you will receive:
- Six copies of the pre-release, specially packaged version of the Shape Of Love: 200 Years In Maine film
- Your choice of two commemorative Maine Bicentennial specialty products (Tonya will be in touch with the wonderful options when the film is ready to ship so you can make your choices )
- Two complimentary tickets and invitation to attend a private Shape Of Love Thank You event just before the film is released
- You will also be thanked in the film credits and if you like, on the Shape Of Love official film website.
Additionally, in 2019, you will receive two autographed copies of filmmaker Tonya Shevenell's new book, with beautiful Maine-made bookmarks.
Notes: There is only one 1820 Statehood donation package available, so if you would like it but prefer to write a check, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that it is reserved! Checks can be made to Home Ice Productions and mailed to:
Home Ice Productions Attn: Tonya P.O. Box 10418 Portland, ME 04104.
For more information about the film, please visit the official film website at www.shapeoflove.me